Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stanford babies

Our friends, Rolando and Dolores, had a party for their daughter Raquel, who turned 1 early January. It was great to see everyone - it was like a mini Stanford reunion only with babies! Oh, how we've all grown-up... kinda. :)

Gemma getting ready for the party - she didn't like her hair accessory. hahaha
Birthday girl, Raquel, Dolores and Sophia. It was hard to get a picture of them all together - the kids were so active. It is a glimmer of what is to come for us. :)Moosh had Maya just 1 week before I had Gemma. It was so nice to catch up and talk baby. It is amazing how I can talk for so long about baby stuff. Never thought I'd be that way but now that I'm in it, is an amazing and ever changing adventure that keeps me on my toes and I'm always looking to share notes with other mamas.

Here they are with daddy Art:
It was great to see Victor and Lorena with their two kids.Art takes a turn carrying Gemma:
A good time was had by all...Maya was ready to leave:

No comments: