Monday, June 18, 2007

27 Weeks - Self Portrait

Here's the official picture of me @ 27 weeks. I forgot to ask Scott to take my picture so this was the best I could do this morning.

A couple of things I found out that week:
  • Good news: My glucose test came back normal - I'm handling my sugars well. :)
  • Not so good news: I'm slightly anemic. :( So I've starting taking iron supplements and eating more food with iron which seem to be taking care of the headaches and major fatigue I had been experiencing recently.
  • If I stay up as late as possible, I sleep better and wake up a lot less during the night.
  • At this point, I can't live without my snoogle - prego pillow! :)
At the very least, I'm figuring things out. So I'm feeling good!

1 comment:

Marichuy said...

You look so cute! I am happy to hear that your glucose is normal. Just sorry to hear about the slight anemia, it happens. If it is any comfort, I was slightly anemic with Isabella. I am glad you took my suggestion about staying up later. It works for me, when I do it! Love ya!