Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Carpooling!

At my Love Affair Photography workshop, we not only learned tons of amazing and useful things about photography and the business but we also spoke about balancing life and personal priorities. Since I got back, I've been changing things both small and big in my life to really make sure I'm spending time with folks and things that are most important to me.

One of the thing I've been trying to do is find ways of spending more family time together during the week. Normally either Scott or I drop Gemma off at daycare but I thought, hey, what if we both do it? :) So we tried it! The first time I drove, Gemma got to see us all together, Scott got to read a little, we chatted a little, and we both played with Gemma a little. And you know what? It felt great and made the commute fly by. I think sometimes a little goes a long way.
We both agreed that we'd do this more often.
I think Gemma agreed too!:
Love and balance to you all! :)

No comments: