Monday, August 20, 2007

Rocio's Dream about Gemma

One of my closest friends, Rocio, had a beautiful dream about Gemma the other night. I wanted to share it:
"I had a dream last night.
You had called me to let me know that Gemma had been born
and I went to see you at the hospital
(only the room looked exactly like your living room,
with a hospital bed instead of the couch, facing the fireplace).
There was an overwhelming sensation of
peace and calm
emanating from the room.
Scott had Gemma in his arms,
and she was holding her head up like a two month old,
looking at absolutely everything.
Her hair was dark brown with a touch of red (cinnamon, to be exact),
with a long lock on top of her head;
her eyes were really bright blue,
her lips were a mini-version of yours,
her skin was fair but the kind that would tan really quickly,
and she had this perfectly round head
with superfine little features and
just GORGEOUS
like newborns are usually not.
You were absolutely peaceful
and told me you hadn't labored too long
but asked for an epidural when you reached 6.5 cm,
and asked me to take Gemma's first official photo.
So I was going to run to my car to get my fabulous new camera and then
I woke up..."

I love that dream. I'd be very surprised if she came out with blue eyes though... :) I can't wait to meet Gemma and have everyone meet her!

GRACIAS, Rocio!

No comments: