Thursday, August 23, 2007

Swollen ankles & Dr. appt.

So for some reason I didn't think this was going to happen to me but it did. My ankes are waaaay swollen.

My doctor said it was just part pregnancy but I think I tempted fate. This past week was particularly bad in tems of my salt intake - I ate crab legs 2 days in a row, ate cooked sushi with lots of soy sause, ate a yummy seaweed salad and chips and salsa. And now I'm paying for it! I've learned my lesson! :)

Rocio sent me an article on the swelling (edema) to help me reduce the swelling. Thanks, mujer!

Oh, but we had a really good doctor's appointment. All is normal and still on track. Here are the stats:
* I'm still 50% effaced with 0 dilation. Oh, well. :)
* My blood pressure = 102/62
* My group B strep test = negative - Yahoo!
* Gemma's heart rate = 157 - she's been active!
* My weight gain this week = 3lbs!!!! My doctor said it was mostly water retention. Ugh. :)

Tomorrow is my last day of work - Yahoo!!!!

No comments: